- Total of 33 weeks/100 hours flexible schedule
- One-on-one training or a maximum of three students
- 3-hour sessions based on students’ flexibility
Program type: Accelerated Bootcamp
Desktop publishing is no longer exclusive to print. In this course, you will learn the foundations necessary to make sound and technical decisions based on customers’ needs when developing marketing materials. To develop an appreciation for brand integrity, you will learn the basics of developing a brand guide and the tools needed to apply and maintain brand continuity. You will also learn typography, design basics, and technical skills in using various specialized printers.
It will be a pleasure for us to answer your questions. You will receive a response within 48 business hours.
Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated skills in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed Jr. graphic designer
- graphic designer in a studio or office environment
- in-house print specialist