Program type: Accelerated Bootcamp
- 33 weeks/100 hours flexible schedule of instructor-led individualized training
- One-on-one training or a maximum of three students
- 3-hour sessions based on students’ flexibility
- Homework is completed outside of class time
Q College teaches the most relevant software, coding languages, and skills to find a thriving career in today’s tech industry. This includes media queries, HTML and CSS, web development best practices in WordPress and digital marketing fundamentals.
This course differs from our full-time format for Web Tech and Digital Marketing Certificate Program by offering an individualized approach to maximize students’ time through an accelerated format. This course is the same curriculum but taught in a more intimate setting based on students’ career goals and technical aptitude. This format allows for greater flexibility for people who are unable to commit to classes taught Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
It will be a pleasure for us to answer your questions. You will receive a response within 48 business hours.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be of great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.