Program duration: 40 hours 2-hour classes
Program type: Short Course
Students’ learners today are becoming more complex in their understanding of computers. They have become not only consumers but creators — which leads us to this amazing introductory course. Companies worldwide are using the Python programming language for web and software development, data analytics, and machine learning. This intermediate to Python course will teach students learners the ins and outs of the Python language beginning where the introduction class left off. This class takes a new approach to learning python and integrates with many of the same technologies you would see working in the development world such as GitHub and cloud IDEs. This course will give you the tools and experience you need to apply the Python programming language in real world scenarios upon completion.
Past experience with Python
Online| On-campus| Combined
Student Progression And Reporting
Student will be assessed by daily attendance, assignments, and completion of in class activities.
It will be a pleasure for us to answer your questions. You will receive a response within 48 business hours.
Tuition and fees
Upon completion of this course the successful student will have learned about OpenStreetMap data and look at IO2D map display code. You will extend the IO2D map display code to use A*, so your program will be able to find a path between two points on the map. When the project is finished, you will be able to select starting and ending areas on a city map, and your program will find a path along the city streets to connect the start and end.
Tuition and fees
- Difference between Built-in and User defined functions in Python.
- How to create user defined functions using def.
- Introducing Lambda functions.
- Set, frozen set class and object and its functions
- Int, Float and Complex Class and Object in Python.
- What are operators and how to use the in-number objects. Str class and Objects in Python.
- Different data Structures, data processing Techniques to learn.
- Handle different format types of files in Python. How to read, write and append data using Python
- File pointer and seek the pointer introduction to Python –
- Built-in Modules
- Discussion on Python Modules. User Defined Modules, Python inbuilt Modules/libraries and 3rd Party
- Python inbuilt libraries – os, sys, logging, datetime, time, zip, json, csv
- Create your own Python Modules
- Configuration of Python UDM and Define PYTHONPATH Create your own Python Packages