This bootcamp program will last for 13 weeks or 3 months on a full-time basis. Schedule will be from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.
Class size varies depending on location.
Gain real-world work experience and highly employable skills in this 3-month bootcamp!
This mentorship-styled program will provide you with the skills necessary to ensure success in the web development industry. The Practical Skills Web Development Diploma program provides a student with the practical skills necessary to ensure success in the field of web development based on the technical skills they developed in their previous programs.
If you want to find out what makes an exceptional mentorship program, sign up for this course as it provides an excellent real-world experience that includes managing multiple projects which will consequently enhance your portfolio.
It will be a pleasure for us to answer your questions. You will receive a response within 48 business hours.
Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Use a software development process to guide the planning and implementation of projects
- Collaborate with clients on an individual basis
- Collaborate with clients as part of a development team
- Manage client expectations and communicate developer responsibilities
- Develop a design vision based on client goals and user expectations
- Develop comprehensive information architecture, wireframes and sitemaps
- Efficiently manage project scope, budget, and timelines
- Train clients on self-administration and the use of their website